To schedule an appointment, call the office locations Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Please call the main office number for the location nearest you and a Seaport representative will gladly help you make an appointment.
The Woolworth Building
Ste 640 - 233 Broadway
New York, NY, 10279
320 Robinson Ave.
Newburgh, NY 12550
In addition, to further speed up your registration process you can print out the Patient Registration Form which must be completed before you can be seen by our doctors.
In order to provide you with the highest quality treatment, by the best trained doctors, our staff will ask you a number of questions to determine which physicians would be most specialized to handle your problem.
To expedite setting up appointments please make sure that you have the following information available when you call our office:
- Date of injury/accident
- Insurance information/name of your carrier
- Is your injury work related?
- Referring doctor name and phone number
- Attorney name and telephone phone number (if applicable)
- Which body part needs evaluation
- Type of injury: work-related, sports-related, automobile accident, other